Creative zone DEPO2015
The DEPO2015 industrial zone is a former transport depot. The original and unique industrial form of the premises has been preserved and used for another purpose – to create a lively space where culture and art combine with business.
- the premises are fenced and monitored 24/7
- the premises connect to a parking lot with the area of 10,000 sq. m. for up to 200 cars (the parking lot is part of the fenced area)
- there is another operational area that can be used for parking
- there is a reception at the main entry gate
- the premises include a large square in the middle (a sloping uneven concrete area)
- the square is now used for the unique exhibition called RESTART - sculptures made of used reservoirs, barrels etc.
- a café that also offers catering
- an out-door terrace with parasols
- an old non-functional petrol station has been preserved
We offer four main halls for hire (Bus Hall, Glasshouse, Plumbery and Café). You can also hire the entire area of the DEPO2015. For entrepreneurs and artists, we offer studios and offices for hire.
Hire services are accompanied by additional services and technical support, including tailor-made events, individual services and technical equipment.